The Trust has been delighted to provide continuous support to many and various Christian Organisations over the past 55 years. The Trustees have decided to mark the Trust’s 55th year with a special competition and have set aside a total in excess of £400,000 to be given away in various amounts to the winning charities. All applications must be from Registered (England & Wales) Charities only.
For each of the 6 categories listed below, there will be an opportunity for 4 charities to each win £20,000 over a 3 year period.
- Evangelism - General (to include regional). Developing a new infrastructure for evangelists (not individuals).
- Evangelism - Enabling and Equipping. The production of new resources in literature, media and the internet.
- Evangelism - Children and Youth (0-25) (either nationally or in local schools work). The aim here is to find a new range of resources / activities for young people.
- Evangelism - Other Religions and Cults. The purpose is to present the truth of the gospel in love to those of different faiths, without replicating existing projects.
- Evangelism - The Elderly. Looking for new and exciting opportunities to reach the ever growing elderly population through new initiatives.
- Evangelism – Disabled. The Trust wishes to support and enable work amongst the people of all disabilities, who are often marginalised both in the church and the community.
The Competition will be in two parts:
Detailed application giving full details, costings (cash flow) and timings of a new project to be undertaken by the Charity. (Not exceeding 8 sides A4). The closing date is 30th June 2020. Please complete and send in this Entry Form with your application.
There will be a “Dragon’s Den” style presentation for those who are short listed, to take place on 28th, 29th and 30th September 2020. Please list a maximum of 2 people who will make this presentation, should you be short listed.
We will advise you by the end of July 2020 if you have been successful in going forward to the second “round”.